Other Schedules: the one-page Conference Overview (pdf), Thursday Schedule with Abstracts and Friday Schedule with Abstracts
- - High School Track: Thursday 4 pm - late evening (after 9 pm) - high school flyer here
- College Fair
- Tips on pursuing a career or major in computing
- Networking and resume workshops
- VR and Games Night
- - Academic Track for Undergraduate and Graduate Students: Thursday 4 pm - Friday 5 pm: college flyer here
- Paper and poster competitions.
- Panels with career and graduate school advice.
- Networking and resume workshops.
- Career fair on Friday featuring companies from around the Rocky Mountain Region.
- - Professional Women's Track: Friday 8 am - 5 pm: flyer here
- Networking, panels, and workshops for professional women.
- Career fair on Friday afternoon featuring companies from around the Rocky Mountain Region.
- - Keynote addresses by Julie Lerman (Thursday) and Cydni Tetro (Friday)
Hotel RL Salt Lake City (formerly known as the Red Lion Hotel)
- 161 West 600 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Special Room Rate at Hotel RL expires 9/1/2016
Make your reservations before midnight 9/1/2016 to get the discounted rate.
College students only staying Thursday night, you do not need to reserve a hotel room. College student registration comes with Thursday night shared housing at the Hotel RL. You can still book yourself a room for Friday night.
Aiport shuttle to the hotel is available, please contact the hotel.
Hotel RL is sold out for Thursday, September 22. Other nearby hotels include:
- The Little American: $179/night, across the street from RL
- Royal Gardens: $69.99, .5 Blocks from RL
- Rodeway Inn: $79.99/night, 1 block from RL
- Hilton Garden: $229/night, 2 Blocks from RL